You have seconds to make a great first impression.
Psychology tells us that people size us up in just moments. Subconsciously we’re asking ourselves:
- Is this person credible?
- Does this person have their act together?
- Is this my kind of person?
- Is this someone I’d like to know?
- Would I want to hire/date/make a deal with this person?
So…does your appearance convey your best self?
- How often does someone tell you, “You look great!” ?
- Do you feel confident each morning that you’re looking your best?
- What percent of the clothes in your closet do you love?
- Are you overwhelmed when clothes shopping?
- How much money have you wasted buying clothes you rarely (never?) wore?
- Are you still dressing in styles you wore years ago?
- Are you clinging to the strong colors of your youth, even though your hair and skin have aged?
- Do you know how to use color and line to lead the viewer’s eye to your most attractive parts (and away from the rest)?
- Are there changes in your life that warrant a fresh look?
- job search, new job
- dating, divorce, post-baby
- retirement, down-sizing
- weight gain/loss
- graying hair
Could it be time for a makeover?
If your answers displease you, maybe it is. If you’re ready to jumpstart your journey to a New You, a personal colorstyle analysis and style update will do that.
It’s an investment that never wears out.
I’d love to help. Let’s talk.