Individual consultation: What you get...
- A 2-1/2 hour close-up analysis of your personal coloring and seasonal style, in which you are a full collaborator.
- Your unique color palette of about 100 contemporary hues, hand-assembled in our California color lab of gorgeous fabric swatches and then labeled by me on how to use each stick. It's your permanent shopping companion.
- Clothing style suggestions best for your body and life circumstances
- Makeup color and application suggestions
- Hair color advice if you dye it, or if you want to stop dyeing it, or need tips on going gray gracefully (see one great Before & After example below)
- Bonus: A detailed manual on how to use use each color most powerfully and how to express your seasonal style
- Bonus: tips on how to clear your closet and assemble a smaller more flexible and flattering wardrobe
Your investment for this transformational process and tool, which will save you money and dressing stress for decades to come, is $495. Best value is to combine it with the Wardrobe Workshop for One, a class in your closet, for an additional $225.
Mom, a rose-tone Summer and Bride, a golden Spring.
Double the Fun! Bring a friend, spouse, daughter, etc: What you get...
- Two ColorStyle Consultations, as described above, done individually in a 4-hour time slot, for an investment of $800 (almost 20% off the individual price), plus
- The learning and affirmation that comes from watching as the process unfold on someone else
- Feedback from a friend you trust, and confirmation our color choices are on the right track.
- Pre-Wedding add-on: For the Bride and her mother (or maid of honor) - help with dress styles, theme colors, etc. Add $95
Other offerings: Informative talks, workshops and classes, one-on-one style coaching and shopping trips. I am both flexible and creative. Ideas here.
Call me at 360-903-3659 for more information or to schedule an appointment, or contact me this way: